• Create an account or sign in to download this
3,216 Downloads
4.8 From 11 reviews
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 Screenshots

About This File

A friendly Shark smiling with big teeth. I don't think so lol, not with those teeth. The free embroidery design is 3.4" x 3.4" . It looks great on the left chest on a T-shirt. Make it your own fun design and share it with your friends. Its good to share. If you like my designs click on the like icon or thank you icon. They let me know what you feel about my designs. :-)

What's New in Version any popular formats   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Mila Oost
Mila Oost 665

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Yes, it is smiling. )))

Response from the author:

Thank you. He is a happy chappie :)

• Like 1
Link to review
Baja Rose
Baja Rose 5

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

My Nephew is 7 and is OBCESSED with all things sharks since he was able to toddle about. He loves Shark Week on TV better than Christmas. This year Shark Week fell on his Birthday week. His Mom asked me to make him another shark hoodie towel as she was having trouble washing the previous one I had made since they had been sequestered at home for Covid 19. He wears it constantly when he eats and sleeps and then wants to bath and dry off with this dirty towel. She needed an alternate clean one so she could wash the original. I used your smiling shark face for the towel hood have him real flippers and fins, I made him a Tshirt with your Shark on it with the words "Swim Eli Swim!"  across the top. He was a happy birthday boy and so was his Mom. I will post photos when I figure out how to do it. They are on my cell phone (Apple) and the computer is a Windows.

That is super awesome. I didn't realise you had both sharks I left a comment on your last post for the smiling shark. I really hope you manage to post a picture of the finished towel and t-shirt I would love that. I am so glad you like both of my sharks. Have a look at my other designs you might like the Lego faces I made. They were for my Great nephew he loves them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
Lillie
Lillie 1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic design, love it.

Thank you for your comments and review stars

I am glad you enjoyed the design. Feel free to share it with your friends.

Best  regards  Dave.

• Like 1
Link to review
sueallen
sueallen 4

love it x

Thank you for the 5 stars. I'm glad you like the design.

• Like 1
Link to review
Mona Els
Mona Els 30

As usual the designs presented here are amazing. Thank you kindly for these lovey designs.

I am so pleased that you like the design. Please feel free to share it with your friends.:-)

• Like 1
Link to review
張粉圓
張粉圓 1

感謝分享!

別客氣

• Like 1
Link to review
eek131@hotmail.com
[email protected] 1

great design - thank you

You are welcome. Thank you for commenting on my design. Please have fun with it and share it with your friends.

• Like 1
Link to review
Ewa
Ewa 500

Super-Thank you

You're welcome :-)

• Like 2
Link to review
petraj
petraj 0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you, have not yet tried this design, but I am sure I will at some point. Love the smile!

Hi there.

Thanks for the 5 stars and your lovely comments. When you decide to use the design please post a picture of your finished garment with the shark on it. I love seeing what people use my designs on.

All the best.

Dave.

Link to review
E.labubu
E.labubu 1

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

how to download this free embroidery design

Sign up for an account, it's free. Then log into your account and you will see the download button. A window will open for you to download the format you need for your embroidery machine.

Thanks for the 5 stars.

All the best Dave.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to review