Blackhawk Helicopter free embroidery design 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Blackhawk Helicopter. Free embroidery download. Sew it to your little ones t-shirt, back pack or jacket. Just have some fun with it. Put it in the corner of your other half napkin or handkerchief. The EMB working design file is also available to download. so you can resize it to your own preference. If you like the design please leave a comment or review and click on the like button. Thanks Dave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you so much Dave! I love these helicopter designs. They remind me so much of the Viet Nam war era. I know it was a bad time in our history but the helicopters provided so much in the recovery of troops and getting our wounded to the hospitals. I really appreciate all the details of them and this is really an awesome set of military designs. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and time. Your generosity is appreciated! Meri

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

12 hours ago, eyeztodiefor10 said:

Thank you so much Dave! I love these helicopter designs. They remind me so much of the Viet Nam war era. I know it was a bad time in our history but the helicopters provided so much in the recovery of troops and getting our wounded to the hospitals. I really appreciate all the details of them and this is really an awesome set of military designs. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and time. Your generosity is appreciated! Meri

Thank you so very much for your comments. I appreciate them. There is always light in dark times, it's worth remembering this. I'm sorry if this brought back bad memories for you. I didn't intend to promote violence. I'm not a political person, people have the right to their own opinion and to feel the way they feel.

Stay safe. Dave.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Dave, The helicopters did not bring back "bad memories". It was more a reflection on what we lived through in the past. One day, our kids and Grandkids will find something that will make them reflect on Carona 2020. There is always a light on at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes it takes longer to see that light but we must have FAITH to know it is there and we must not give up. I honestly appreciate your awesome talent and generosity. I know you don't mean to promote violence and I never even gave that a thought! I also never thought about politics here. I tend to use embroidery and sewing as a short escape from World events and the stupidity of politics at this moment in time. Politics is depressing but my love for embroidery doesn't need to be and I use it to create instead of fighting my unending battle with anxiety and depression. I WILL get through this one stitch at a time!

Share this comment

2 hours ago, eyeztodiefor10 said:

Dave, The helicopters did not bring back "bad memories". It was more a reflection on what we lived through in the past. One day, our kids and Grandkids will find something that will make them reflect on Carona 2020. There is always a light on at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes it takes longer to see that light but we must have FAITH to know it is there and we must not give up. I honestly appreciate your awesome talent and generosity. I know you don't mean to promote violence and I never even gave that a thought! I also never thought about politics here. I tend to use embroidery and sewing as a short escape from World events and the stupidity of politics at this moment in time. Politics is depressing but my love for embroidery doesn't need to be and I use it to create instead of fighting my unending battle with anxiety and depression. I WILL get through this one stitch at a time!

Thank you so very much for your comments, you have hit many nails on the head. I too struggle with my mental health, it is not something I talk much about. There are days when I think I can't even get out of bed, there is no point. Sewing, quilting, digitising and embroidery keep me going.

Be strong, and just keep taking one day at a time.

Thank you again. All the best. Dave

• Like 1

Share this comment

Dave, nobody think that you promote any violence. Look from other side: all of them are invented by talented engineers. I am a peaceful person (and an engineer). I appreciate your work as a tribute to the inventors. Many thanks for sharing your nice works. I think one day I can make something with your helicopters designs. :)

Smile! You are talented! 

• Like 1

Share this comment