Blackhawk Helicopter free embroidery design

Create an account or sign in to download this
495 Downloads
4.3 From 3 reviews
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Blackhawk Helicopter. Free embroidery download. Sew it to your little ones t-shirt, back pack or jacket. Just have some fun with it. Put it in the corner of your other half napkin or handkerchief. The EMB working design file is also available to download. so you can resize it to your own preference. If you like the design please leave a comment or review and click on the like button. Thanks Dave.

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

ruthstitches
ruthstitches 0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

very detailed.  Really a neat design.  Thank you.

Response from the author:

You are welcome :-) there are 15 in total to collect. All free to share with your friends. I digitised it so you can share it. Spread the love :-)

Link to review
Lola Sexton
Lola Sexton 283

It is very detailed,Thank you so very much for letting me download it

You are welcome. Please check out my other designs. They are all free for you to share as you like

Link to review
outback43
outback43 604

Thank you Dave W for these awesome helicopters  They stitch wonderful and hope to make a quilt out of them .

Thank you for your comments and reviews. I appreciate it when I hear what people are going to put my designs on. I thought they would be nice in the center block of 9. I like to do patchwork quilts too. I bet not many fellas do quilting. Or they would look just as good random allover.

Thanks again please enjoy them.

Dave

• Thanks 1
Link to review