The Magic of Christmas in your projects

time to give gifts to friends and family
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

My machine in a Brother 1500D.  It can take a hoop up to 6.25 to 10.25.  It only take pes files.  I am using the PED-basic software.  It will not open.  There is nothing in the folder when I open it.  Help please.

• Like 1

Step by step for PED-Basic.
1. Open mail software.

2. Save ALL files to hard disc.

3. Open Ped-basic

4. Click Import Patterns

5 From File and choose folder where you save these designs.

6. Open.

7. Send to embroidery card.

Cheers

Please explain all situation step by step, You see .PES  format files in folder? In standard Browser (Not Ped-Basc)

I did what you said, there is nothing in the folder.  I have tried this many times, downloaded and downloaded multiple time same thing.

HAVE DOWLOAD BEFORE FROM YOU WITH NO PROBLEM  WITH PES FORMAT, THIS TIME HOWEVER THE DOWNLOAD IS READING AS UNEXPECTED FORMAT BY MY PE NEXT SOFTWARE WHICH I HAVE NEVER HAD IT DO BEFORE--COULD YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH THIS PROBLEM- I HAVE TRIED TO CONVERT IT TO DST AND THAT ALSO READS AS UNEXPECTED FORMAT-WILL NOT EVEN SHOW UP ON SCREEN IN MY SOFTWARE DESIGN PAGE 

This is happening with a file I downloaded as well, PE-BASIC will not recognize the file but I can see it in the folder. Please advise. The file is breitla.pes. Thanks

This is happening with a file I downloaded as well, PE-BASIC will not recognize the file but I can see it in the folder. Please advise. The file is breitla.pes. Thanks

You can us import function. Also we can send another version of PES format. Just need contact via Contact Us.

I am hoping y'all can help me. Diver361, I followed your instructions, but I do not get the Click Import Patterns as an option.

Thanks!!

• Like 1