Modern princesses embroidery designs

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/29/2015 at 10:51 AM, Ruthbennetthebert said:

Hi   I want to order a pattern but how do I select which size I want?

This is no need, for one payment all sizs available for download. You can choose which you lwish.

Cheers
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found your site and ordered some embroidery designs. I love your variety and will be back for more.

I do have a problem though... I selected formats JEF, VP3 and PES because I have three different embroidery machines. I found that the PES files were not with my order. Could you please send them to me as this format is my "main" machine.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, karakaki said:

Just found your site and ordered some embroidery designs. I love your variety and will be back for more.

I do have a problem though... I selected formats JEF, VP3 and PES because I have three different embroidery machines. I found that the PES files were not with my order. Could you please send them to me as this format is my "main" machine.

Please explain wwhich embroidery machine you have? Also no problem add 3 or more ..and ALL embroidery formats.

And download all formats and check.

• 2 months later...

want to thank you again for your help i got my new hoop but i still can only do 4x4 sections at a time  But i bought a embroidery software that will condense any design to any size smaller or larger.  so how can i get other embroidery designs now that i want and it tell me it won't work for me . i want to buy some and there are some free ones i want     thank you very much !!!

On 6/7/2016 at 7:46 AM, dinny8 said:

want to thank you again for your help i got my new hoop but i still can only do 4x4 sections at a time  But i bought a embroidery software that will condense any design to any size smaller or larger.  so how can i get other embroidery designs now that i want and it tell me it won't work for me . i want to buy some and there are some free ones i want     thank you very much !!!

For resize designs don't need buy software. you can using free software My editor donwload here

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...