Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now

Hi
I just signed up to your website with my other email  
I am interested in purchasing the American Legion embroidery logo but I need it in a 9" size in PES format. How do I go about doing this? Do I purchase it in the smaller size first then contact you to add the larger size correction?
Thank you.

Is there a way to get in touch with Denisov Embroidery Studio? I purchased the American Legion logo and am using the smaller of the 4 that came with the order, however I need to reduce the size even smaller and am wondering if that can be done. Additionally, I'd like to know what font was used for the "American Legion" as I need to add some text above and below the logo.

1 minute ago, dinny8 said:

Is there a way to get in touch with Denisov Embroidery Studio? I purchased the American Legion logo and am using the smaller of the 4 that came with the order, however I need to reduce the size even smaller and am wondering if that can be done. Additionally, I'd like to know what font was used for the "American Legion" as I need to add some text above and below the logo.

Size and text? Probably need additional payment.

I am looking to purchase a .dst file for the American Legion logo in a size other than what is listed on your site. Please advise if it is available in a 2.375” width. If so, what is he stitch count and cost for the .dst file.

1 minute ago, lone said:

I am looking to purchase a .dst file for the American Legion logo in a size other than what is listed on your site. Please advise if it is available in a 2.375” width. If so, what is he stitch count and cost for the .dst file.

Not possible - designs have many small elements.

I purchased your American Legion embroidery design and if sewed out amazingly!  TY.  I am needing it smaller tho.  Is it possible to get this ins a 2.5 X 2.5 and a 3 X 3 ?  Thank You,

3 minutes ago, lefen said:

I purchased your American Legion embroidery design and if sewed out amazingly!  TY.  I am needing it smaller tho.  Is it possible to get this ins a 2.5 X 2.5 and a 3 X 3 ?  Thank You,

This is impossible. To much small elements for it.

I was wondering if you can make your american legion logo 2\" tall?  I need it for a hat and the smallest you have won\'t work in my machine

Just now, Berez said:

I was wondering if you can make your american legion logo 2\" tall?  I need it for a hat and the smallest you have won\'t work in my machine

Sorry, this size very small.

• Upvote 1

Another variant -Sons of The American legion logo embroidery design. Also as custom digitizing

Sons of American legion logo embroidery design

• Like 1