The Magic of Christmas in your projects

time to give gifts to friends and family
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
MARISA

PE-Design Next digitizing Software

Does anyone use Brother PE-Design Next embroidery  digitizing software? What do you like/dislike about it? Where i can download free or trial?

I bought Brother PE design 9  (next) software - it is a cheap beginners embroidery software, geared more toward the home market or hobby, personally I wish I had bought Wilcom ES  2 or 3 version (very expensive). Training and the learning curve when you change to a commercial professiona machine embroidery was not worth the headache!!

Just need time...

There is a new machine embroidery software for digitizing out...it is Tajima Pulse 8800S..check it out at standard price around USD$5000 but intro price of USD$999 I think it is someway connected to PULSE..

I using this embroidery software and this ismy first digitizing software, but I have lot's of experience with other graphic software (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator).
So far, it gets the job done. I digitize all my embroidery designs. There are probably some more "smart tools" in Wilcom and Tajima, but I haven't needed them yet. Maybe in time I will.
Or, may I just don't know what I don't know

I have used Brother PE design 9 next embroidery digitizing software and I think its just okay okay software.

I am trying to go back to embroidery after a \"break\" of a few years.  I have PE Design 5.0 and the card reader, dongle, etc.  I am considering upgrading to a newer version, but now I can\'t even get this version to work!  It just doesn\'t install now.  I had it installed and working for several years, and I dug out the cables and everything looks good from that standpoint. I\'ve seen several ads proclaiming that I can download version six \"for free.\"  All I want to do is download one little 2\" sleigh and embroider it on my grandson\'s Christmas stocking. Obviously, I need help figuring out what to do.
Thank you!

This is  not professional software.. You need manual edit some nodes. Also EPS format every time not "clean". This is format for printers not for embroidery. Many noses, less information about curves, fillls

i am new to digitizing. i digitized my first picture and the outlining satin stitch is to thick and i don't know how to fix it. if anyone can give me suggestions i would appreciate it.

can you tell me I just got a new computer and I do not remember how to save my embroidery collection onto a disk to put it into the new computer. Also do you know how I go about putting in my embroidery digitizing software too. I need to do this ASAP so any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

I have PE Design 7, which I used on 2000xp.  I have not been able to use on my Windows 7.  I understand that there is a fix that can be downloaded so I can use this software.

lAP TOP  was in local shop getting :de-bug: Software has disappeared and   I seem only to have version 5.0 and 6.0 upgrade Programme seems to be looking for something before version 5 to let me programme everything back in. Please can you help Laptop is Window XP prof. 32.
Helen

I just upgraded   I'm having an issue saving my user settings, specifically the units.  I change them but the next time I open the embroidery digitizing software I'm back to factory settings.  Any advice?

I have just bought a new computer windows 8.1 - I have PE Design 6  unfortunately the computer does not recognize the card reader  is there a solution to this or will I have to upgrade