I bought the Blue nose friend Bengal from your site, the PDF file shows for personal home use, What does that mean? Can I embroider it on a towel and sell it, and just the file is meant for personal use or does that mean even the embroiderd item is for personal use only?

Sorry  for bothering, sometimes I’m still getting lost in translation.

Regards

Yes, for personal us, also we think this is not peoblem for not mass sell.

Cheers
  • Upvote 1

First at all, thank you for getting back to me. I know, that that design wasn’t from you, that’s why I meant sorry. I saw that you have a embroidery design similar to that one, yours have additional stitches in the bear, probably to make him look more fuzzy.  And I was looking for one without the fuzzy looking stitches in the bear. That’s why was asking.

And since the machine embroidery design I got wasn’t proper digitized I thought it could get fixed, or something.

• 2 months later...

Hi I have bought the bear girl hugs and kisses embroidery design. it will not show up on my usb stick for the machine

my hoop size is 10x10 cms. 

I also downloaded the free single poppy file but is only giving me the colour chart photo ,but no embroidery file 

Hope you can help. Regards

Problem fixed. thank you for message.

cheers

• Like 1