Embroidery Treads supply

Hello
I would like to provide me with embroidery thread shining but not metallic, rather those with the reflections that change according to the light.
Where do you provide? knowing that I am Belgian, and here it is very difficult to find this kind of material. Someone could help me find it?
It's almost beautiful days and my girls wanted a flashy look for this summer.

I already bought on ebay in a US seller but the quality was not good, the wire broke all the time even on small pieces and with a special needle, but it was written in Chinese (or Japanese)on packaging,so I think it revendais bad quality.
I want a good quality that takes good
Thank you

• 4 years later...
On 3/27/2016 at 5:38 PM, sasthia said:

Hello
I would like to provide me with embroidery thread shining but not metallic, rather those with the reflections that change according to the light.
Where do you provide? knowing that I am Belgian, and here it is very difficult to find this kind of material. Someone could help me find it?
It's almost beautiful days and my girls wanted a flashy look for this summer.

I already bought on ebay in a US seller but the quality was not good, the wire broke all the time even on small pieces and with a special needle,

but it was written in Chinese (or Japanese) on packaging, so I think it revendais bad quality.

I want a good quality that takes good

Thank you

Hello!

I live in NL and I always bye here embroidery threads from some Dutch and German web-shops. The best shinning threads  are "Gutterman Sulky Rayon".    "Madeira Rayon" is good quality too, but they have a little bit more "matt" effect than "Sulky Rayon". 

Try to serch with GOOGLE in Belgium. I am sure you can find.

I wish you success! 

• Like 2
  • diver361 changed the title to Embroidery Treads supply