Teddy bear happy face embroidery design need something smaller

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much.
I work in Jef files.   Please make it fit in the  4x4 hoop. (The originals fit in the 5x7 hoop. )
Make it smaller like this :
Teddy 1 - 66.3X x 89.9 mm
Teddy 2 - 55.7X8.93mm
Teddy 3  - 98.02x81.3mm
Teddy 5 - 8.34x83.92mm
Teddy 8 - 83.25x78.22mm
Teddy 9 -79.42x83.25mm
Teddy 10 - 72.22x80.4mm
Teddy 11 - 61.12x 83.17mm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now (order 7026) I bought Teddy10 and again today (order 6884) - I did not realize that I\'ve already bought this teddy - only when I downloaded it.  Could you please change today\'s purchase to Tiny Teddy bear with Children\'s dummy.  I hope you understand my mistake. Sorry for the trouble caused.

• 2 weeks later...
I have purchased many of your Tatty Teddy bear patterns.  I used them to create a story book for my niece, which turned out very nicely.  I have a new child coming into the family, and would like to do the same thing with the "Cottonsocks" lamb character.  However, you do not have multiple poses and activity patterns for that character.  Do you think you can make some for Cottonsocks embroidery design ? I will buy them if you can.  The bear has some opening presents, holding and umbrella, hugging a heart, sleeping with a blanket, laying on pillows.  All that kind of thing would be grand if you can make them.  Please let me know.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...