Teddy bear happy face embroidery design need something smaller

• 1 month later...
I have problem with my order number: #10610 dated 2014-04-19 16:41:41i download the design as the format of my software (PE-DESIGN NEXT) pes several time but its not working and i tray another design its work will

can you help me to solve these

• Like 1

I have problem with my order number: #10610 dated 2014-04-19 16:41:41i download the design as the format of my software (PE-DESIGN NEXT) pes several time but its not working and i tray another design its work will

can you help me to solve these

Please e-mail box we send another version of PES format ( 2 and 4 version)

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Samantha I am a client of urs. My computer bombed out a few months ago and so I was working alongside a friend of mine and I introduced her to your website. Anyways we had purchased some of your teddy bears and she only selected the jef format and not all formats. I then copied the embroidery designs onto a USB stick so that I could use them at home and now that I want to use them they are not opening up.
I have a SINGER future Ce-350 and use the singer future software. It can open any embroidery design but I prefer to use xxx as it stitches more neatly. Anyways this is what the file is showing please can you help me asi desperately need to finish the blanket for my baby

My name is Samantha I am a client of urs. My computer bombed out a few months ago and so I was working alongside a friend of mine and I introduced her to your website. Anyways we had purchased some of your teddy bears and she only selected the jef format and not all formats. I then copied the embroidery designs onto a USB stick so that I could use them at home and now that I want to use them they are not opening up.

I have a SINGER future Ce-350 and use the singer future software. It can open any embroidery design but I prefer to use xxx as it stitches more neatly. Anyways this is what the file is showing please can you help me asi desperately need to finish the blanket for my baby

Why  you  download jef+ format. This is special format for Janome 11000 and  other  models  ( not for SINGER) Your embroidery format XXX, also you can us DST and PES, which can be recognized.
Your embroidery designs we send via e-mail.
Cheers
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VERY BIG THANK YOU. XX  here are some more just to keep you going [ he, he, he, ] looking forward, to seeing ALL the designs on your web page thy will make lots of sell,s  for you. P S do I get a free one for all my help ??   thanks love you two. xx

Hello my friend teddy bear Sleeping bear design Tatty teddy with toy artWinter walking bear Bear with basket Playing teddy bear designTeddy bear with shirt yes With mother's shoes

• Like 1
On 7/28/2014 at 10:19 AM, stitchesnstuff12 said:

I recently purchased the Little Dog design (blue puppy) and stitched a sample today.  All went well until the end when the outline did not follow the existing stitching and was outside of where it should be.  Has anyone else had this problem?

No worries, please explain which design have this problem, size, second please send information about used materials 9fabric, stabilize, density gr per m2, and ply. Yo can see in our gallery works sewed by another customer. 

Teddy bear quilt embroidered

• 2 weeks later...

HI  are their any news on the designs, of, tatty, teddy bear that I ask you to please,  make in to embroidery designs. I sent you lots of pictures, for you to look at and still hoping that you can find the time to make them. [You need some new designs.in the tatty teddy class. xxx thank you.]  PS hoping to see the one with the hat made up first, please.

• 1 month later...

HI please ,please. can you tell me will you be adding new design of tatty teddy need them to make a cot quilt and can do with, some up to date designs. I have used all the ones that you have.[ have all your teddy designs that I have paid fore from you ] and yes thy are lovely .but need fore, or more up to date designs. please can you add them very soon please xx   thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...