Teddy bear happy face embroidery design need something smaller

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2014 at 12:37 PM, Carol1950 said:

I purchased a number of teddy embroidery designs from you under the above order and inquire if these designs are available as appliqué designs.

Your early response will be appreciated.

we have special Teddy bear applique category, Teddy Bear applique embroidery designs
Another designs which name not contained word "applique" - standard embroidery design.
Please explain how we can help you?
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a woman who lives in Australia, and i bought some lovely machine embroidery designs from you.
I am a granmother to 6 lovely kid`s, and i love to sew and knitting things to them. And in this case i have got several questions if i can make this products for other friends and family`s of my daughters. I have made many different things and embroidered Tatty teddy on it, and they all just love it, and want to buy finished product from me.

So my question is, are i allowed to make product with tatty teddy embroidery designs, and sell them for a small profit ?
I do not have a store or business, i just do this for fun and enjoy.

I hope you can get back to me with the answer, as this is important to me.

Thanks!

I am a woman who lives in Australia, and i bought some lovely machine embroidery designs from you.

I am a granmother to 6 lovely kid`s, and i love to sew and knitting things to them. And in this case i have got several questions if i can make this products for other friends and family`s of my daughters. I have made many different things and embroidered Tatty teddy on it, and they all just love it, and want to buy finished product from me.

So my question is, are i allowed to make product with tatty teddy embroidery designs, and sell them for a small profit ?
I do not have a store or business, i just do this for fun and enjoy.

I hope you can get back to me with the answer, as this is important to me.

Thanks!

You need concrete your question. Most of designs may be used only as personal. Some designs may be used for commercial work and business. We need know what you want using for resale.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...