Help with download embroidery designs

Dear Sir
You sent me a email regarding my stating that I had not finalized my payment with PayPal.
But on checking it all went through and I have been charged could you please send me a email stating that as I would like to have that for my records and be able to download them correctly. could you please check and advise
thank you

Hello,

I've received the files I ordered earlier today (Order #7758)and I thank you for that. Unfortunately, the file you sent me under the name "Winnie Pooh and Easter Bunny " is not the one I ordered. The one you sent me is called on your website Easter Bunny embroidery design. I guess you have made a mistake sending me the files. So,I'm contacting you to get the right file I ordered, the one which is named on your website "Winnie Pooh and Easter Bunny".

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

RE order 7796 order downloaded and saved to my desktop but when I go to open the files they do not open what am I doing wrong I have been downloading embroidery designs from another orders no problem. thank you for your help. I have Janome customizer installed on my computer.

I am having a problem with one of the designs I purchased. The Hello Kitty Pink embroidery design does not have any downloads available beside it like the other designs. I am not sure what is going on. When I go into my purchase history I can see all my designs and I have clickable links next to them all except the hello kitty pink one. I can see the picture but have no links next to it like the others. Can you please tell me why and how it can be corrected. I am not happy about paying for something and not receiving it. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.