Help with download embroidery designs

• 2 weeks later...

A year ago I ordered a batman logo for my sewing machine, Bernina artista. It takes an  ART format to download to the embroidery machine.  I have never been able to download this, can you resend it or send me a disc? I took my computer to the shop and he wasn\'t able to download either and said my computer was working correctly. thank you

Dear Sir/Madam:
It appears that I have only received 3 of the files recently purchased which include Iron Man, Superman, & the Incredible Hulk identified below in blue.  However, from my Order confirmation below I a missing Captain America embroidery design, Batman, & Green Lantern.
I would appreciate if you could please forward the downloadable formats for the remaining three (3) embroidery designs.

========== ORDER INFORMATION ==========
Order #: 009947
Total: $36.00
Product #1: Captain America/1 @ $5.00
Product #2: Batman always on guard/1 @ $3.00
Product #3: Iron Man 1 /1 @ $7.00 - Received
Product #4: Superman /1 @ $5.00 - Received
Product #5: Green Lantern attacks/1 @ $5.00
Product #6: Incredible Hulk/1 @ $11.00 - Received

Sincerely,

Just bought a design i need the PES file, I have PE-Design Next and when I try to download into PE Design next it tells me "Error; unexpected file format." it gives me this error when i download from website, when i download as zip, and when I download through the email, and yes i am downloading the pes version

help please