Help with download embroidery designs

This is the first time that I have purchased any designs from you and am finding that once I download them and try and view them through Buzz Rescues embroidery design - which is my catalogue program, there is nothing there - only the writing, no embroidery design. I can view them through Edit N' Stitch, but when I can't view them through the catalogue program, it is difficult to find them.

Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks for any help you can give me
  • Like 1
On 9/30/2014 at 4:48 PM, wissewer said:

This is the first time that I have purchased any designs from you and am finding that once I download them and try and view them through Buzz Explore - which is my catalogue program, there is nothing there - only the writing, no embroidery design.  I can view them through Edit N' Stitch, but when I can't view them through the catalogue program, it is difficult to find them.

Am I doing something wrong. Thanks for any help you can give me
No worries. What embroidery  format you using?  You see files in standard browser? May be designs loaded to another folder?
Also these programs support many formats. You using another formats?
  • Like 1

I am using JEF Format and it appears that is what the download is.  I download the link from the email I was sent and then from my download files I drag it to the folder where I want it to be.  This is what I do with all my purchased embroidered designs and it works perfectly fine, but these are not showing the embroidery designs, just all the letters and symbols that make up the design.  Not sure what is happening.  Can I download them from a different place in my account?

Thanks for your response.

We think this is mistake with incorrect download procedure. Links which we send via e-mail this is option. Main is Order History in you account ( please look  top in this page). For help please How to place an order for machine embroidery designs
We send all you designs as attach via e-mail. All files in zip. 
Please check these files and send feedback. This situation in our under control.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
On 10/7/2014 at 9:05 AM, test3 said:

I bought a design a little while ago and I cant get my download now. It keeps saying my order no. is not correct. What can I so?

Hello

We not found problem with your account. Probably you forgot register data and need restore it, please choose button Sign In and look at bottom in login form. In bottom have field for put your e-mail address. Put, click. And check your e-mail box (also Spam folder) and found letter with instruction for restore password.

I recenly made a purchase, approximately 48 hours ago. The status is still pending, however, the money has already been taken out of my account from PayPal. My first order did not take this long. Please make these items available for download.
Order Number: 017314

4294 Simple flower $0.00
4300 Christmas butterfly $0.00
3943 Orchids for towels $0.00
3714 Blue Butterfly $0.00
2471 Dog $0.00
1783 Web 2 $0.00
1648 Corner roses $0.00
1643 Owl Eyes $0.00
1626 Flowers Panel $0.00
1583 Tigger Resting $0.00
1581 Dress Decoration $0.00

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased 2 embroidery designs and several free designs and I am  unable  to open and use any designs.  I have a Brother machine I need PES embroidery designs.  Other site sends them zipped I have no problem with them and yours are not.  You have  many designs I desire so I hope we are able to get this corrected.  Thank you.

• Like 1

I purchased 2 embroidery designs and several free designs and I am  unable  to open and use any designs.  I have a Brother machine I need PES embroidery designs.  Other site sends them zipped I have no problem with them and yours are not.  You have  many designs I desire so I hope we are able to get this corrected.  Thank you.

We check your account and open zip archive without problem. May be you not correct download& Also all files available as separate for download. please check attached file which we send via e-mail.
  • Like 1