Help with download embroidery designs

I purchased the Houston Texas Logo and a free mini mouse embroidery design yesterday, entered all my credit card info and still am not able to download it, would you be able to tell me what the issue is?

My order # is 16066

thank you

Your order no have payment. If you have another information please send. After payment your order have change status -available for download.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
hello, Im needing some help please,  the purchases are in a zipped    files  in read mode and cant up load to usb stick, nor open....  can you please resend to my email, in a open file,, I can not open zipped files and its frustrating to do so when it wont and says its in a read mode only,,

thank you, please do asap,ty

kj

• Like 1

hello, Im needing some help please,  the purchases are in a zipped    files  in read mode and cant up load to usb stick, nor open....  can you please resend to my email, in a open file,, I can not open zipped files and its frustrating to do so when it wont and says its in a read mode only,,

thank you, please do asap,ty

kj

For understand situation, please explain about your embroidery machine type and hoop size&.

Also we send files as unzipped.
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for my order.  I was able to download the Louisville cardinal embroidery logo and University of Louisville logo.  I did not have a link to download the Louisville Cardinals Alternate embroidery logo.  When I followed the link to download all files, I received an error message page.  Thank you in advance for your help with this situation

Problem fixed, also embroidery designs sent via e-mail as attach.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having trouble downloading the file for my purchase.  I have tried everything that I know how to do.  My machine is a Brother PE 500.  It will only allow me to download .pes and .dst files.  Can you help?

Please check hoop size and choose embroidery design for your embroidery machine.

• Like 1
On 1/3/2015 at 11:54 AM, cupcake said:

I ordered a Jack Sparrow and Elsa pattern from your site on 12/26th.  The order total was $11. and I paid using Pay Pal.  I didn't select the file in error, so only received the color charts.  I need the stitch files in the EXP or ART file format.  Please email them to me or make them available on your website for me to download.

You left choose file format in Order Download page. You order designs instant  available for download. Just need only click Order History (top menu)

for download you order design.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
left_choose_file_format.jpg
Cheers
  • Like 1
I ordered a Jack Sparrow and Elsa embroidery pattern from your site on 12/26th.  The order total was $11. and I paid using Pay Pal.  I didn't select the file in error, so only received the color charts.  I need the stitch files in the EXP or ART file format.  Please email them to me or make them available on your website for me to download.

• Like 1
On 1/3/2015 at 11:58 AM, mazdakathy said:

I ordered a Jack Sparrow and Elsa embroidery pattern from your site on 12/26th.  The order total was $11. and I paid using Pay Pal.  I didn't select the file in error, so only received the color charts.  I need the stitch files in the EXP or ART file format.  Please email them to me or make them available on your website for me to download.

Need choose embroidery format in Order Download page

Where choose and downlaod embroidery designs

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for returning my email and answering my questions and for your help.  I was able to download the images without any further issues.  I will be sure to come return for more products in the future!

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

Cheers
  • Thanks 1

Hi I purchased the Ohio State logo embroidery design file and have been trying to transfer to my machine (SE-400). The only file of the .pes that shows up on the machine is the largest and its actually the smallest one I need. The smallest says it transferred and the machine say retrieving design and it shows 1 of 1 but there is no option to select it.  I redownloaded in .dts format and all the files say they are too large for the hoop.

• Like 1
On 1/10/2015 at 1:37 PM, illustrator said:

Hi, I placed this order but I don't see a download option to get the embroidery designs - via email or on my order page on my account. Please advise if there's a problem. Thanks.

Sorry,  your  order  no  have  payment. After payment your embroidery designs instant available for download.

• Like 1