Finding Nemo embroidery designs, need another size

hi, i recently ordered designs and am having a problem with one on the finding nemo machine embroidery designs 2 came out beautifully but the one with dory marlin and nemo will not come up on my machine it shows that it downloaded but will not come up on the embroidery machine i checked the format and it does say it is a pes format so i don't know what else to do   please help as i am using this design on a project for a birthday present for a 1 yr old for this coming weekend thank u

10 hours ago, Berez said:

hi, i recently ordered designs and am having a problem with one   on the finding nemo machine embroidery designs 2 came out beautifully but the one with dory marlin and nemo will not come up on my machine   it shows that it downloaded but will not come up on the embroidery machine   i checked the format and it does say it is a pes format so i don't know what else to do   please help as i am using this design on a project for a birthday present for a 1 yr old for this coming weekend   thank u

It is most likely the design is too big for your hoop.

• Sad 1
  • 1 year later...