Problem with Brother pes embroidery format

• 4 weeks later...
Disney Cuties Teana (teana1a.pes)
Disney Cuties Teana (teana1b.pes)
I downloaded these files that I purchased, put it on my thumb drive and inserted it into my machine and it will not recognize the files. I deleted and redownload & it still didnt work. I also tried to open the files in my PED reader and all the other Disney cuties will open except this one. Can you offer me some assistance? This has been the only site I have downloaded any items from for my new machine and I have so far loved the designs I have practiced with but also had a few issues. My machine is a Brother PE770 and it uses Pes files.
Disney Cuties Teana embroidery design
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I placed a order with you company on 1/8/2015. Order #26363. I ordered 2 embroidery designs. One Spiderman embroidery design and One Cookie Monster. the Spiderman embroidery worked fine and the Cookie Monster embroidery design one said it downloaded to my computer but when I sent it to my machine it said it was being sent and even the 124 kb's was shown but the picture of cookie monster was not there. So I am unable to use it. Not sure what to do. I paid $4.00 for it.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• Like 1

I placed a order with you company on 1/8/2015. Order #26363. I ordered 2 embroidery designs. One Spiderman and One Cookie Monster. the Spiderman embroidery worked fine and the Cookie Monster embroidery one said it downloaded to my computer but when I sent it to my machine it said it was being sent and even the 124 kb's was shown but the picture of cookie monster was not there. So I am unable to use it. Not sure what to do. I paid $4.00 for it.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.

We upload new version and sent via -email;. Please check.

many thanks for the data "Hello Kitty Embroidery Design Number 73 A" but unfortunately we cannot open the data file.

Could you please send me the data again with another file format? We cannot open pes data. DST file would be great.

Many Thanks in advance.

Thank you for message, problem fixed, also embroidery designs sent via e-mail.

• 7 months later...

I am glad I found this thread, I have sent 2 emails with no answer. I have a brother SE425 and I have had no problem importing files until now. I purchase a Winnie the pooh on the rocking chair with piglet embroidery design on his back and need to stitch this out ASAP and once it downloads on my computer, I can't send it to my machine. I have deleted all files in the memory, so there is plenty of room. This is disappointing, can you or someone please help me figure this out? TIA

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, download any free drawing, and when I put the USB into the Brother PE-770 and any other drawing what reconose not see it, because I puden say and what is the solution? Thanks for the search Help

Brother have 9 different version for format.    some times need convert to any version. Please attach link and send request via Contact Us form.

• 2 months later...

43 minutes ago, lone said:

The Oklahoma City Thunder emblem embroidery design I purchased just now did not download properly on my flash drive or either I am doing something wrong because when I go to my machine it does not show up.  I have done this before and I thought I downloaded it right.  How do I get back to the emblem that I paid for so I may try to re-download it?

No problem for redownload.

Also sent order as attach via e-mail.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...