• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

are you able to make a new embroidery design by request? I would like the Harley Davidson #1 skull embroidery design. The size would be the same approx. that would fit in a 4x4 embroidery hoop.

attached is a picture of what is needed.
Please let me know if you can do this.  
Harley Davidson #1 skull
Thank you very much!

are you able to make a new embroidery design by request?  I would like the Harley Davidson #1 skull embroidery design.  The size would be the same approx. that would fit in a 4x4 embroidery hoop.

attached is a picture of what is needed.  

Please let me know if you can do this.  

Thank you very much!

Yes near time in store.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2016 at 6:50 PM, lefen said:

My computer crashed and I lost all my Harley Davidson embroiderydesigns. Can I retrieve them or do I have to rebuy them? Trasnaction ID #4MB60906BN200193J

All orders keep.

You order designs available for download. Just need open Order history with embroidery designs
for download you order design.
If you are having problems with download, please read this tutorial at How to place an order for machine embroidery designs? and
look Video tutorials at Video instructions to users of our site.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Cheers

• 4 months later...

Hi I purchased this design a few weeks ago.  I removed the Harley Davidson text and added just Harley.  My friends dog's name. Stitched this out to put on his doggy coat.  You can see in the picture all of the random orange threads.  Shouldn't those be under the satin stitching?  Is this something I did when I removed the text or is it the design?  Thank you for your assistance.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Berez said:

Hi I purchased this design a few weeks ago.  I removed the Harley Davidson text and added just Harley.  My friends dog's name. Stitched this out to put on his doggy coat.  You can see in the picture all of the random orange threads.  Shouldn't those be under the satin stitching?  Is this something I did when I removed the text or is it the design?  Thank you for your assistance.

Please send picture with description.

• Upvote 1