Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
guyasyou

Volkswagen woman logo embroidery

I am trying to create a user account to purchase Volkswagen woman logo machine embroidery design but am not able to for some reason.  When I try to create an order I get prompted to create a new account once again.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

We not found mistake. If you create post in this community you are register. If your register you can create order.

Please attach screenshot and post information about your internet browser. 

Dear Sir/Madam,
please can you inform me about the price to digitize the Volkswagen-logo into three different sizes: 40mm, 100mm and 200mm. If it is necessary, I will send you photos in order to give you an example of the design of the logo.
Format: dst
Payment: paypal

Before create order for custom digitizing please look our Volkswagen logotypes embroidery collection.  http://embroideres.com/index.php/search/?search_paths%5B%5D=&keywords=Volkswagen&search=1&submit=Search

If you would like another variant you can us our custom digitizing order page http://embroideres.com/customer-digitizing/customer-digitizing-service/custom-digitizing-order/

You have a lot of embroidery designs I like but not very many that I can use as my machine only does a 4x4 hoop. Also there is no filter on your webpage that allows me to select only my hoop size. Is there any way to get the embroidery designs I like in a smaller size?

Just now, lone said:

You have a lot of embroidery designs I like but not very many that I can use as my machine only does a 4x4 hoop. Also there is no filter on your webpage that allows me to select only my hoop size. Is there any way to get the embroidery designs I like in a smaller size?

You can choose your embroidery machine in Profile and see which design compatible with your hoop.

embroidery_design_size.png