On 12/14/2014 at 3:48 PM, marysayer said:

I cannot get the color charts!!!!! My order is finished and paid for and Ido not know how to go back and get the charts I cannot get into the site again to start all over please just send me the color charts for the Elisa and   Ann designs thank you

This is screen shoot your account

Step by step instruction how download designs and color chart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just checking if your website has any thread color conversion charts.   I did print out the color chart for the Chip and Dale design I just bought.
I tried looking at other conversion charts from Robison-Anton to Isacord, but I do not see any of the colors on those charts. 
I know I can (and will probably have to) just figure out which colors to use from looking at the picture of the design, but, of course, so much faster to just see if I have the colors needed by looking at #'s of colors, etc.
The color chart I printed from your site lists Analog 1 and Analog 2, Admelody Poly.  I am not sure what those Analogs mean, as I do not see those #'s/colors listed for Isacord.  Please let me know what those mean - thank.
Hurray that I was able to download the design, can log in to my account, etc. - Thank you, again.
  • Like 1
All colors from one color chart no have strong same colors in another color charts.

Analog 1 and 2 . is the selection of similar colors on digital parameters. We are constantly updating and improving our system. but still it has a problem. it recommended colors for embroidery.

cheers

• Like 1