2 minutes ago, harvey074 said:

With regard to order 52862 7th November 2015 eight snowflake faces.  I have downloaded these patterns but am having trouble with finding anything in some of the files.  For example snowflakes 8(Snowfla) 9(snowfl4) 11(snowfl6) are all loading and have sew with no problems.  But when attempting snowflakes 5(snofl1) 6(snowfl2) 7(snowfl3) 10(snowfl5) and 12(snowfl7) there appears to be nothing in the files and therefore nothing is sewing.  I have deleted and re-downloaded four times now and the result is the same.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated as these are lovely free embroidery designs and I would really like to be able to use them. As yet I haven't tried any of the other embroidery designs on this or my other order, but I am hoping all will be well with them when the time comes.

We understant your proble, But this only name.    name for files not connecter with real name, This is code.

You can download alll embrodiery files separately/ choose files and download. Without zip archive. Also we add this problem as option to future.

4 minutes ago, Castle1115 said:

Dear sir:

I own a brother SE-400.  I usually purchase the PES format to use with it.  However, These Mincecraft embroidery design ones are not transferring to my machine.  Can you assist me?  Am I doing something incorrect?

Thank you

Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send

Please check files which we sent as attach via e-mail.

Cheers

I downloaded the Steelers embroidery designs from below - was confused on the sizes - then got into my account, opened the orders, and downloaded the Steelers again - am still confused on the sizes.

The embroidery  design says that I get 5 sizes (below).  I got:

1 design 6 1/4 x 6 13/16

3 designs 3 7/8 x 3 7/8

2 designs 3 13/16 x 3 13/16

2 designs 2 11/16 x 2 11/16

The differences seem to be in the colors of the "Steeler" word - some are black, some of blue, some are green.

I did not get the 4.92 x 4.92, nor did I get the 5.91 x 5.91

Please advise - how do I get the 2 sizes I am missing.

Thank you

On 11/26/2015 at 8:16 AM, Castle1115 said:

I downloaded the Steelers embroidery designs from below - was confused on the sizes - then got into my account, opened the orders, and downloaded the Steelers again - am still confused on the sizes.

The embroidery  design says that I get 5 sizes (below).  I got:

1 design 6 1/4 x 6 13/16

3 designs 3 7/8 x 3 7/8

2 designs 3 13/16 x 3 13/16

2 designs 2 11/16 x 2 11/16

The differences seem to be in the colors of the "Steeler" word - some are black, some of blue, some are green.

I did not get the 4.92 x 4.92, nor did I get the 5.91 x 5.91

Please advise - how do I get the 2 sizes I am missing.

Thank you

Thank your for letter. All problem fixed. Please try again.
This 2 different version Second with separated steelers word.
You order designs available for download. Just need open Order History in Embroidery library
for download you order design.
For help please How place order in embroidery online store
Video instructions
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

• Like 1
On 12/2/2015 at 3:07 PM, lone said:

I purchase the OKC THunder logo embroidery designand PayPal ahs paid and when I signed in it said I had a download but then when I went to order history it said I haven't paid.  Please help!

You order designs available for download. Just need open Order History in Embroidery library
for download you order design.
For help please How place order in embroidery online store
Video instructions
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

On 12/2/2015 at 4:06 PM, dinny8 said:

The embroideries I bought show that they are VP3 but when I go to save them to a USB it shows up as VP4 which my machine does not recognize.

When I try to change the format my only choice is VP4.

How do I get the correct format?

Please re download embrodiery designs. this impossiblem in our store no have any designin VP4 format, Only VP3 -  PFAFF format.

Cheers

I just ordered some designs from you. My order # is 55815. The free machine embroidery designs all came through good and I downloaded them fine and will work in my pes. design software - but the Calgary Flames logo that I ordered, downloaded but will not work in my pes. design software!!! It keeps telling me that it is a "unexpected file format" which tells me that it is not downloading as a "pes. " file???  Help!

1 hour ago, harvey074 said:

I just ordered some designs from you. My order # is 55815. The free machine embroidery designs all came through good and I downloaded them fine and will work in my pes. design software - but the Calgary Flames logo that I ordered, downloaded but will not work in my pes. design software!!! It keeps telling me that it is a "unexpected file format" which tells me that it is not downloading as a "pes. " file???  Help!

Please check files which we sent as attach via e-mail.

Cheers

On 12/5/2015 at 6:07 PM, harvey074 said:

I recently retired my Singer Future and purchased a Brother DreamCreator XE innov-is vm5100.  I changed the information on my profile, however when I tried to download a pattern it still said Futura file.  Can I convert all previous patterns? How do I start getting the patterns in pes format?

This is easy please add new format - PES in order download page and download both formats. Help how download Brother embroidery format.

• 1 month later...

Hi, This is the first time I have used this site and purchased some designs but every time I go to download I get the following message

You do not have access to download any files. If you paid now please reload this page later. Can you please advise?

Thank you for your help

59 minutes ago, wayne said:

Hi, This is the first time I have used this site and purchased some designs but every time I go to download I get the following message

You do not have access to download any files. If you paid now please reload this page later. Can you please advise?

Thank you for your help

We check your account and not found order. Some times need more time for change order status.

this is connection with meassage from Payment system.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lefen said:

Hi, I just placed an order for the order # (064279). It the Florida Atlantic Owls Logo 2. In the PES format.  It says every time I try to save it to my flash drive that I need to save or open it in Palette. I don't use palette, I use another editing software. but that doesn't explain why I cant save it to my flash drive in the PES format that I requested. Please help!!

We resent files via e-mail as attach. Please check it.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased two embroidery designs from you yesterday. The first one,Lightening McQueen, loaded onto my brother LB-6800 perfectly. When I moved the PES file from my computer onto the Removable Disk on the embroidery machine, I got a message on the screen saying "Transmitting by USB." As soon as the transmission was complete, the design popped up.

The second one, "Summer" from Princess Palace Pets will not load.  When I move the PES file from my computer onto the Removable Disk, I get a message "Transmitting by USB," but after the message goes away there is no design. Just to be complete, I tried all the files including the different sizes and formats.  None of them load.

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

3 minutes ago, dinny8 said:

I purchased two embroidery designs from you yesterday. The first one,Lightening McQueen, loaded onto my brother LB-6800 perfectly. When I moved the PES file from my computer onto the Removable Disk on the embroidery machine, I got a message on the screen saying "Transmitting by USB." As soon as the transmission was complete, the design popped up.

The second one, "Summer" from Princess Palace Pets will not load.  When I move the PES file from my computer onto the Removable Disk, I get a message "Transmitting by USB," but after the message goes away there is no design. Just to be complete, I tried all the files including the different sizes and formats.  None of them load.

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

thank your for message, please check files which we sent via e-mail.

• 5 months later...

I placed this order on July 20th. I thought that they would fit my 4x4 hoop. The designs are close but just a bit too big. Can the designs in this order that are, for example, 3.91 x 2.91, be reconfigured for my 4x4 hoop? There are several in this order that need to be configured.