I am writing with regards to embroidery designs. We have just bought a CEM904 Embroidery Machine, but we are not yet settled with embroidery  designs. I would like to ask you for more information on that regard:
 1. I saw that you have logos such as football clubs logos, but they seem in small size. We intend to make bed covers, and therefore need much bigger sizes for designs. Do you also offer bigger sizes or is there a way to make them bigger?

2. Do you also sell design software programs, so we can make them ourselves? Please advise.
 Thank you,

• Like 1

We would be looking for something in the approximate area of 30cm/60 cm at most. Do you have any suggestions?
Also, if the designs are enlarged, do the stitches remain the same or do they add up? Because if they remain the same, there could be gaps on the enlarged design between the stitches that could prove disastrous.
Best regards,

• Like 1

Well, i saw that there is a good offer of about 15 designs for 100$ or something like that? I don't remember exactly from last week but it was good. How much do the same embroidery designs at about 30 cm vertically and 60 cm horizontally cost?

We are primarily looking to have all the major football clubs logos, and then some more designs. I really liked the designs your website offered, so i would buy a bunch.

• Like 1

Hello Friends!

i\'m a machine embroidery designer from Russia.My question would probably seem strange to you,but still it\'s extremely important to me.We\'ve got Tajima machine and you sell DST* format,BUT is it possible to buy PXF* format,if yes-how much will it be???hope you\'ll answer me,thank you very much!

Bye!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!
I have a question that need answering from you. Myself & my wife has our own newly-started company where we among other things embroidery on towels, aiprens, jackets etc.
And now to the question, can we buy designs from you to embroidery onto our products when a costumer asks for a specific motive? We do not mass-produce, only unique costumer orders.
The question is because of copyright protection and laws like it.
Hope 4 answer soon.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
After ordering, I have 38 free designs which I have not completely picked out yet.  How do I get smaller resizing if the design only displays choices of the larger sizes? 

On a displayed design,when I clicked on Brother pes,  it right away went into "download" and didn't give me a choice to put it into my "cart" to be resized.  

Please reply.

• Like 1

After ordering, I have 38 free designs which I have not completely picked out yet.  How do I get smaller resizing if the design only displays choices of the larger sizes? 

On a displayed design,when I clicked on Brother pes,  it right away went into "download" and didn't give me a choice to put it into my "cart" to be resized.  

Please reply.

Sorry, this is impossible. We no have staff and time for this, You can us free software for resize, or choose another designs.

Cheers
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...