What’s wrong with my embroidery machine

So recently I have encountered a problem with my machine. It started getting a bit loud and the recognition from my own digitised designs started to go bad and my embroidery looks bad. Straight satin stitches have random cuts don’t for consistent tension when looking at the back (sometimes more bobbin and sometimes less). I’ve tried fixing the tension and when doing a test run it seems to be ok and consistent but when I do my own designs it goes bad even though I’ve done these designs many times and there was never an issue.

I changed my needle out, cleaned the machine and I don’t know what else I could do. My machine just started acting up and I would appreciate some help if anyone encountered this issue yet.

• Like 1
  • diver361 changed the title to What’s wrong with my embroidery machine

Check the bobbin thread tension. Better yet, change the reel. Often times, when the thread is not wound well, it will cause the embroidery machine to work loose and the embroidery quality is poor. It may also be necessary to clean the embroidery machine from the remnants of fabric, stabilizer and thread.