Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
Shellie

Monster High logo embroidery design

Hi there I purchased and downloaded some designs on 11/14/2013 and there is one design that is to big to transfer into my machine, it is order number 3567 and it is the monster high logo embroidery pattern , the design name comes up as monst1.pes. Could you please resize this design to fit in a 4x4 hoop, I would need it to be a zipped file format and for pes. Thank you for your time. You can email me the attachment for it to the email address above.

Hello Shelli

We resend another design via e-mail. Please check your account. Probably you need another version of pes format. This is standard situation with Brother format.

I think I must have clicked the wrong box for format, I need the designs in PES.  Is it possible to change the designs to correct format for me so I may download.

Hi i am wondering if i purchase designs from you can i use them to embroider items and then resell that item with the embroider design on it ??

Hi,

I just placed an order # 7198.  I need it in .PES format, but I didn’t see where it asked me for that.  Please check the order and send me the file in the .PES format.

Thank you,

Michelle

Hi
I was wondering if you have heard of Monster High dolls embroidery designs that are very popular at the moment, and if you.
have if you will be doing any embroidery designs of them? If so I would be very interested in buying the designs from you. I wold ideally like them to be about 85mm high if possible. I look forward to hearing your reply. Thank you for your time.
My Kindest Regards

their something rong with your webb sight, I went to user and try to download the  color chart, but it want let me, you will have  to set it  their, I need jpg, and it is  come in up pdf, want let me  down load it and  it  keeps  jumping, please set it so I can  get the  chart, thank you Sunday here may 18 201

I have a Baby Lock machine which uses pes embroidery format. You have pes listed for a Brother embroidery machine but will it work on my Baby Lock as well?

I have a Baby Lock machine which uses pes embroidery format. You have pes listed for a Brother embroidery machine but will it work on my Baby Lock as well?

Yes, PES embroidery format.

I can't find on your site, the color charts to your designs. I didn't see a file in the download or on the design page. Can you help me please?

On 12/22/2014 at 8:29 AM, Gerry said:

I can't find on your site, the color charts to your designs. I didn't see a file in the download or on the design page. Can you help me please?

Just need choose color charts formats in Order Dowтload page. For help please read this topic
Cheers

You have done beautiful work for me previously.  I need 5 objects digitalized in VIP or PES format if possible but can convert to any format.  They are championship logos and cartoon characters.  You have previously charged $20.00 US dollars each.  Can you do these for me and is the price still the same? Thank You

On 3/3/2016 at 12:29 PM, dinny8 said:

You have done beautiful work for me previously.  I need 5 objects digitalized in VIP or PES format if possible but can convert to any format.  They are championship logos and cartoon characters.  You have previously charged $20.00 US dollars each.  Can you do these for me and is the price still the same? Thank You

Custom digitizing here

Custom digitizing order page

Can this logo be used for a Bernina Deco 650 embroidery machine. PES design format?

Just now, lefen said:

Can this logo be used for a Bernina Deco 650 embroidery machine. PES design format?

Yes, this embroidery format available.