Hi there I purchased and downloaded some designs on 11/14/2013 and there is one design that is to big to transfer into my machine, it is order number 3567 and it is the monster high logo embroidery pattern , the design name comes up as monst1.pes. Could you please resize this design to fit in a 4x4 hoop, I would need it to be a zipped file format and for pes. Thank you for your time. You can email me the attachment for it to the email address above.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi
I was wondering if you have heard of Monster High dolls embroidery designs that are very popular at the moment, and if you.
have if you will be doing any embroidery designs of them? If so I would be very interested in buying the designs from you. I wold ideally like them to be about 85mm high if possible. I look forward to hearing your reply. Thank you for your time.
My Kindest Regards
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2014 at 8:29 AM, Gerry said:

I can't find on your site, the color charts to your designs. I didn't see a file in the download or on the design page. Can you help me please?

Just need choose color charts formats in Order Dowтload page. For help please read this topic
Cheers
  • 1 year later...

You have done beautiful work for me previously.  I need 5 objects digitalized in VIP or PES format if possible but can convert to any format.  They are championship logos and cartoon characters.  You have previously charged $20.00 US dollars each.  Can you do these for me and is the price still the same? Thank You

On 3/3/2016 at 12:29 PM, dinny8 said:

You have done beautiful work for me previously.  I need 5 objects digitalized in VIP or PES format if possible but can convert to any format.  They are championship logos and cartoon characters.  You have previously charged $20.00 US dollars each.  Can you do these for me and is the price still the same? Thank You

Custom digitizing here

Custom digitizing order page

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...