The 4 x 4 version of Elsa embroidery design comes up on my screen in dark colors that make it nearly impossible to tell what you're embroidering.  I am afraid to try sewing it out.  The others sizes are fine.  Can you have a look and see if there's a problem.  I need to sew it out in 4x4 today for a birthday present.  Hoping to use this smaller version than to size down a bigger one.

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased from  your site for the first time, order # 009217. I downloaded the embroidery files to my mac and then copied to a thumb drive. When I copy all the pea iles together, my Brother can read it, but only the smallest versions are available for me to use. I want to use a mid-sized version o f "Anna and Elsa embroidery design" anels1c.pes, but if I copy all the files to the thumb drive or only that one file I want, my Brother is not reading the design. I have never had this trouble before. Can you please assist?

I have three hoops, all made by Brother. The small one is oval, approximately 4" x 3.75", the medium is rectangular, 5" x 6.5" and the large is rectangular, 5.5" x 10.25". I want to use the largest hoop that will fit the design.

We send another version via e-mail. Also please send your embroidery machine type. Your largest hoop is not overlap?

Cheers
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2014 at 4:23 PM, Shellie said:

I'm having trouble getting these to load to my Bernina Artista 200--What is the difference between the a,b, c and original versions?

Please explain what problem you have&. Also please send copy message which you can see. We not using Bernina software for digitizing, only professional version. If you need art format version 5 please ask.
Cheers

Thanks for your quick response. I checked in your FAQ section and followed the directions for downloading the max format instead of art. This worked, but the colors were off. he free download of Disney Tigger A free embroidery design worked fine. Will I have this problem with future downloads?  Also the Olaf resting-- the outlining of the drink glass made the area very heavy and thick.

The next time I use the pattern I will eliminate the outlining in this area.
On 5/27/2014 at 10:56 AM, kathywillette49 said:

Just purchased Olef2.  It would be nice if the color chart was included.  This one is easy but a more complicated design would be very hard to figure colors along with sewing order.

For  download color chart just need choose color chart in Order
Download page (format list in left side panel).
Order history with embroidery design
  • Like 1