On 6/27/2014 at 2:19 PM, stitchesnstuff12 said:

I would like to get a price quote on the following image.  It would be going on a black canvas material.  I would like both cartoon females and the couple snowflakes above her hand on the left side.  The background color can be taken out.  I would like it VP3 format and to fit in a 240x150 hoop.

Kind regards,
We think , custom digitizing may be expensive. Please look designs from our Frozen embroidery collection Frozen embroidery designs .
Have some designs same.
  • 3 weeks later...

My order number for some Frozen designs that I bought is 61170-42. I\'ve run two of the designs. When I did the two sister\'s design in the large, it left stitches out. I did it on a beach towel for my granddaughter. I had to take my regular machine and fill in large gap missing stitch areas with a satin stitch. I don\'t know if it is my Machine (Janome 10001) or the design did not download correctly. Is three a way to reload my file. I was out of town wen I downloaded it and my wifi wasn\'t the strongest.   Thanks for your assistance.

On 7/24/2014 at 9:01 AM, naomi said:

My order number for some Frozen designs that I bought is 61170-42. I\'ve run two of the designs. When I did the two sister\'s design in the large, it left stitches out. I did it on a beach towel for my granddaughter. I had to take my regular machine and fill in large gap missing stitch areas with a satin stitch. I don\'t know if it is my Machine (Janome 10001) or the design did not download correctly. Is three a way to reload my file. I was out of town wen I downloaded it and my wifi wasn\'t the strongest.   Thanks for your assistance.

Yes, every time you  can  back  and download design(s). This is not limited. This Frozen Sisters sketch embroidery design have 4 sizes for any type of embroidery machines.

I bought the frozen machine embroidery designs last week yes I am the one that sent you and email about not getting I am working one the two girls that are back two back and Anna has the pink hooded coat it is of the lips are between the eyes the eyebrows are were the hair the faces came out ok but the rest is not stitching were it need to be can you help me

On 7/27/2014 at 6:51 PM, violet said:

I bought the frozen designs last week yes I am the one that sent you and email about not getting I am working one the two girls that are back two back and Anna has the pink hooded coat it is of the lips are between the eyes the eyebrows are were the hair the faces came out ok but the rest is not stitching were it need to be can you help me

No worries, please explain which design have this problem, size, second please send information about used materials 9fabric, stabilize, density gr per m2, and ply. Yo can see in our gallery works sewed by another customers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered and received 3 designs but I only received color chart for the first embroidery design. I have the file for Olaf delighted embroidery design but need it for the other 2 - Olaf embroidery design 4 and Anliz3 I have searched your embroidery library and cannot find the color details for the other two designs.
Order #13143
Please let me know what I should have checked to receive the design details, thank you

On 8/24/2014 at 2:51 PM, stitchesnstuff12 said:

I ordered and received 3 designs but I only received color chart for the first embroidery design...I have the file for Olaf2 but need it for the other 2  - Olaf4 and Anliz3 I have searched your website and cannot find the color details for the other two designs..

Order #13143

Please let me know what I should have checked to receive the design details, thank you

Just need choose color charts formats in Order Donwload page. For help please read this topic 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

i bought the Olaf embroidery design this morning but it is too big, I want to put it on a ribbon and have the branches on top a separate color and the buttons a separate color, is it possible for you to sell me one that is smaller about 2\"H and 1.50\" wide, this is for 2\" ribbon

We  can  made this size, this is not problem. And you need understand, some  details  may  be  left,  If  yes, please write which embroidery format you need.
This  embroidery  design  have  size 4 x 4' compatible  for  all  embroidery machines.
  • 2 weeks later...