I ordered Anna & Elsa embroidery design but I have the picture but it's not in my Jeff format.  How do I download it again without being charged for it??  I just can't get it into my format, it's just a picture.  My order # is 14672  Please help!!!

Just need back and choose jef format in format list. After that click and download.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a question for you.  I love the designs for Frozen but would you ever consider designing an Elsa and an Anna, and in both of their outfits?  I am looking for one of elsa in her long beautiful snow outfit and her ball gown outfit; one of Anna in her long beautiful ball gown and traveloutfits.  I am looking for these in the same size that you are offering the full length Kristoff in on your site.

Please let me know.  Keep up the great work!!!

I have a question for you.  I love the designs for Frozen but would you ever consider designing an Elsa and an Anna, and in both of their outfits?  I am looking for one of elsa in her long beautiful snow outfit and her ball gown outfit; one of Anna in her long beautiful ball gown and traveloutfits.  I am looking for these in the same size that you are offering the full length Kristoff in on your site.

Please let me know.  Keep up the great work!!!

If possible please attach picture.

Cheers
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello I recently purchased two frozen designs.  They have stitched out brilliantly. I am part,of a small group in our small town who make craft and sell at a small price.  Can you please advise if I am able to use your designs to make articles like children\'s bags and sell at a small price. I do not produce for mass production  thank you

Hello I recently purchased two frozen designs.  They have stitched out brilliantly. I am part,of a small group in our small town who make craft and sell at a small price.  Can you please advise if I am able to use your designs to make articles like children\'s bags and sell at a small price. I do not produce for mass production  thank you

This embroidery designs for personal us.  We don't know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I order from you regularly because I like your embroidery designs.

In your gallery, I noticed that a customer had made towels with all the characters from Frozen. I cannot find the 2 troll designs shown in the pictures. I found marshmallow, but not the trolls. They are my son's favorite. Please help me find them.

Kind regards

Just now, lefen said:

I order from you regularly because I like your embroidery designs.

In your gallery, I noticed that a customer had made towels with all the characters from Frozen. I cannot find the 2 troll designs shown in the pictures. I found marshmallow, but not the trolls. They are my son's favorite. Please help me find them.

Kind regards

Please attach link to this picture.

• Like 1