On 6/4/2014 at 7:21 AM, naomi said:

I purchased the Elsa embroidery and it stitched out good but a little dense. Im purchasing a couple more but was wondering if you did any applique especially in the Disney Frozen.

This is standard density 0.4 stitches per mm. If you need less please write how much % need decrease and size which you want. This is not problemю Frozen applique near time.

Bath towel with elsa frozen embroidery design

We send another version via e-mail. Please check your account.

I just purchased a few designs and one of them (all sizes) is too large for my machine. I have a 100x100 hoop and the design says 96 × 100 mm. This should work but my machine says it is too large.
The embroidery design is Frozen Sisters.
Is there anything you can do to help me?
Thank you,

Thank you so much for answering my question.  I have trouble saying what percentage because its not the complete design. Where I found that it was so dense on the t-shirt is where there is multiple stitching on top of each other.  I tried with my software Designer Plus I use with my Bernina and was unable to remove the under stitching not the underlay but the overlaps. I should have been able to remove overlaps with my softwarebut it would not let me. That is where the stitching is so dense.  I purchase Anna and Elsa and Anna last week. I've stitched Anna out and its great except at the bottom of the hair where it lies on the dress and the O in frozen. Is it possible for you to remove the overlaps of the stitching with your software

I will say your designs are the greatest out there. I've done 4 shirts for my granddaughters and they love them. I'm looking for to the applique!

Have a great day.  Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you so much for answering my question.  I have trouble saying what percentage because its not the complete design. Where I found that it was so dense on the t-shirt is where there is multiple stitching on top of each other.  I tried with my software Designer Plus I use with my Bernina and was unable to remove the under stitching not the underlay but the overlaps. I should have been able to remove overlaps with my softwarebut it would not let me. That is where the stitching is so dense.  I purchase Anna and Elsa and Anna last week. I've stitched Anna out and its great except at the bottom of the hair where it lies on the dress and the O in frozen. Is it possible for you to remove the overlaps of the stitching with your software

I will say your designs are the greatest out there. I've done 4 shirts for my granddaughters and they love them. I'm looking for to the applique!

Have a great day.  Looking forward to hearing from you

Ok we recheck these embroidery designs. Also we add Frozen applique embroidery near time.

On 6/13/2014 at 8:46 AM, Berez said:

Good day

Yesterday I purchased various Frozen designs – however am concerned about the one design – Anna Badge.

There is a flaw in the embroidery across the middle of the face.

I have tried downloading this is other formats however it is the fault is the same for all.

Please can you check on this and advise.

>Many thanks

We check Anna Badge embroidery and not found any mistakes and problems, please attach screenshot or photo with problems, Also we attach our screenshot.

Embird software screen with Anna embroidery design

Brothers's  embroidery machines have a limit to the number of stitches. Usually you have this (screen shot form PE-DESIGN NEXT) message;

Warning screen in PE Design embroidery software

This limits (32000 stitches)  have these embroidery machines; Brother PC-8500, Brother PC-8200, Brother PC-6500, Brother PE-400D, Brother PE-180, Brother PE-170, Brother PE-150, Brother SE-400, Brother SE-270

How change size embroidery design in PE Design software

For fix problem, please send request Send for change embroidery design size; We send another file via e-mail.

Recently i bought the above frozen picture together with another.  I have a problem saving to my thumb drive. It stated that it has too many stitches and therefore could not be saved into card or thumb drive. Can you help by telling me how to reduce the stitches or ?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Recently i bought the above frozen picture together with another.  I have a problem saving to my thumb drive.

It stated that it has too many stitches and therefore could not be saved into card or thumb drive.

Can you help by telling me how to reduce the stitches or?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

No problem, please tell how many stitches you need.

This is standard density 0.4 stitches per mm. If you need less please write how much % need decrease and size which you want. This is not problemю Frozen applique near time.

attachicon.giffrozen_embroidered_towel.jpg

Cant wait till the appliqué comes out. You said you rechecked the design. Did you change it in any way?  I was discussing it with someone that repairs the Bernina machines but also digitizes a lot of designs. He was trying to explain that since it was not digitized in Art but changed from another form was the reason I could not take away the overlay. If you did change anything may I redo load it?

Again thank you so much.
  • Like 1
On 6/20/2014 at 11:48 AM, naomi said:
Cant wait till the appliqué comes out. You said you rechecked the design. Did you change it in any way?  I was discussing it with someone that repairs the Bernina machines but also digitizes a lot of designs. He was trying to explain that since it was not digitized in Art but changed from another form was the reason I could not take away the overlay. If you did change anything may I redo load it?
Again thank you so much.

Applique in work. Yes, no problem, every time, you can back to Order History and redownload your embroidery designs.

• Like 1