Chicago Blackhawks logo embroidery designs

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This is the first time I have visited your site.  Before I purchased anything I wanted to try one of your free designs.  I attempted to order. the free

Hockey sticks and puck

It stated that I had already exceed my number of free goods...however I did not receive any designs...let alone the one I attempted to order.
Could you please rectify this.
Thanking you in advance

• Like 1
On 10/30/2015 at 10:12 AM, Elspeth said:

This is the first time I have visited your site.  Before I purchased anything I wanted to try one of your free designs. I attempted to order

the free

Hockey sticks and puck

It stated that I had already exceed my number of free goods...however I did not receive any designs...let alone the one I attempted to order.

Could you please rectify this.

Thanking you in advance

No problem for test our free designs. Looks here Free embroidery designs

All about free embroidery here

Cheers

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

It would be VERY helpful and much appreciated if you would make more 4x4 patterns.  It seems all you have are 5x7, 6x10 and 12x12 sizes.  Your patterns so cute and adorable that I would LOVE to buy more from you but can't because of the size restrictions.  Just take it into consideration please.  For those of us that don't have larger machines.

• Like 1
On 9/11/2016 at 4:33 PM, Berez said:

It would be VERY helpful and much appreciated if you would make more 4x4 patterns.  It seems all you have are 5x7, 6x10 and 12x12 sizes.  Your patterns so cute and adorable that I would LOVE to buy more from you but can't because of the size restrictions.  Just take it into consideration please.  For those of us that don't have larger machines.

Yes, this is not problem. Please only send request to resize embroidery designs.

• Like 1