geisha with flower original name spirit of japan embroidery designs

I was wondering if it is ok to use your embroidery designs to make things to sell at little craft shows. I make baby bibs & baby blankets. I just  wondered if I am able to use any of the designs or not. I also wondered if there is a copyright issue with your embroidery designs, when using the Oriental designs. I tried looking through your site to see if there was anything or not... Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello

We sell our embroidery designs for personal us. Sell items and mass production - this is business. This is a different story, and your need buy licence. Same as driving car in home area or driving in road.
Cheers
On 5/3/2014 at 11:26 AM, jdemyers said:
I was wondering if it is ok to use your embroidery designs to make things to sell at little craft shows. I make baby bibs & baby blankets. I just wondered if I am able to use any of the designs or not. I also wondered if there is a copyright issue with your embroidery designs, when using the Oriental designs. I tried looking through your site to see if there was anything or not... Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the world of embroidery and downloading all of the designs.  I was just wondering what do the different "links" next to a particular download mean?? for example, next to a download it may say   cute1pes and then cute1apes.  

thanks for any help

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/11/2014 at 8:43 AM, mmoore114 said:

I have not received the embroidery design I purchased last night. I have a customer waiting. Please get I me at your earliest connivence. Thanks!

You order embroidery designs available for download. Just need only back and download for download you order embroidery design.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Igor,
wanted to thank you from a bottom of my heart for your exceptional talent.
Stitched out a few designs I\'ve purchased, and they have turned out just gorgeous.
Although I did not receive two downloads from my Order - Lion and Geisha free embroidery.. Do you know what happened?

I guess I need another life-time to stitch out everything I like from your collection :-)
Best regards, Jenny.

• 4 years later...
On 5/26/2015 at 4:39 PM, Vashone said:

Dear Igor,
wanted to thank you from a bottom of my heart for your exceptional talent.
Stitched out a few designs I\'ve purchased, and they have turned out just gorgeous.
Although I did not receive two downloads from my Order - Lion and Geisha free embroidery.. Do you know what happened?

I guess I need another life-time to stitch out everything I like from your collection :-)
Best regards, Jenny.

We check your order status and not found problem for download these free embroidery designs. Also we sent your ordered design via e-mail.