Winnie the Pooh letters E and F embroidery designs

I am looking for the the Winnie the Pooh letters E embroidery design and F embroidery designs and the numbers 0,4,5,6,7,8,9, you have all the other letters and numbers on your web site. If I am able to get these other letters and numbers I will purchase the rest that I have in my wish list. Please let me know if this is possible. I would like the whole set. Thank you for your help in resolving this problem.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2015 at 2:24 PM, Cristian said:

ok I found it but when I try to get it and download it, the page tells me that I exceeded my limit of free items!  And there is only the Winnie the Pooh alphabet letter G. how cand I get it to download please!

These free embroidery designs only for customers. All information about free embroidery designs 

Cheers
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon, Where is the rest of the Winnie the Pooh Alphabet that is in your free embroidery design section. It isn\'t right to give away part of an alphabet.

When an Embroidery Design company gives away an alphabet they do it one of several ways. 1. They give away one letter every day or week. 2. Or they give away the whole alphabet all at once. 3. if the company giving it away is far away, they keep the letters up for two days. 4. They have a Yahoo group and they give away a letter a day but they leave all of the letters in the files area of the Yahoo group.
For Example; Day-1 - they put the Letter A; Day-1 - you can download Letter A. Day-2 - they put up Letter B. Day-2 - you can download Letters A & B.  Day-3 - they take down Letter A and put up Letter C. Day-3 you can download Letters B & C. Day-4 they take down Letter B and put up Letter D; you can download Letters C & D.  Day-5 - they take down letter C and put up Letter E. You can download Letters D & E. Day-6 - they take down Letter D and put up Letter F. You can download Letters D and F. You keep going until all the letters are given and leave the last ones up for a few days.
The reason for having two letters up at once is because of the different time zones in the world. Sites that give away one embroidery design a day always have problems because some of their customers are missing a design every few days because it is taken down before they can get to it.
Giving away a embroidery design every day especially alphabets keep customers coming back to your online store to get the embroidery design. I hope you are going to finish the Winnie the Pooh alphabet.
Thank you for your time

Good afternoon, Where is the rest of the Winnie the Pooh Alphabet that is in your free design section. It isn\'t right to give away part of an alphabet.

When an Embroidery Design company gives away an alphabet they do it one of several ways. 1. They give away one letter every day or week. 2. Or they give away the whole alphabet all at once. 3. if the company giving it away is far away, they keep the letters up for two days. 4. They have a Yahoo group and they give away a letter a day but they leave all of the letters in the files area of the Yahoo group.

For Example; Day-1 - they put the Letter A; Day-1 - you can download Letter A. Day-2 - they put up Letter B. Day-2 - you can download Letters A & B.  Day-3 - they take down Letter A and put up Letter C. Day-3 you can download Letters B & C. Day-4 they take down Letter B and put up Letter D; you can download Letters C & D.  Day-5 - they take down letter C and put up Letter E. You can download Letters D & E. Day-6 - they take down Letter D and put up Letter F. You can download Letters D and F. You keep going until all the letters are given and leave the last ones up for a few days.

The reason for having two letters up at once is because of the different time zones in the world. Sites that give away one embroidery design a day always have problems because some of their customers are missing a design every few days because it is taken down before they can get to it.  

Giving away a embroidery design every day especially alphabets keep customers coming back to your online store to get the embroidery design. I hope you are going to finish the Winnie the Pooh alphabet.

Thank you for your time

Thank you for idea. Probably we realize it.
Cheers
  • 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon,
I ordered the Winnie pooh and honey with Mr. Sanderz in the background and pooh in the front sitting on a log eating honey. the size is 134 x 173 mm 5.28 x 6.81 stitches: 42404 and colors: 19 i paid $9.00 for it. the logo that i got is pooh eating honey size is 44 x 77 mm 1.73 x 3.03 stitches: 13883 and colors: 9 and the price that that logo is is $4.00. Please send me the correct logo that i paid for or give me my money back and i will figure something else out for this customer. I need it today because they have to send it out to CO for a birthday present.
This is the logo that i ordered
Winnie pooh with honey pot embroidery design
This is the logo that i got

Winnie pooh prepare gift embroidery design

On 8/26/2015 at 10:43 AM, mmoore114 said:

Good afternoon,

I ordered the Winnie pooh and honey with Mr. Sanderz in the background and pooh in the front sitting on a log eating honey. the size is 134 x 173 mm 5.28 x 6.81 stitches: 42404 and colors: 19 i paid $9.00 for it. the logo that i got is pooh eating honey size is 44 x 77 mm 1.73 x 3.03 stitches: 13883 and colors: 9 and the price that that logo is is $4.00. Please send me the correct logo that i paid for or give me my money back and i will figure something else out for this customer. I need it today because they have to send it out to CO for a birthday present.

This is the logo that i ordered

attachicon.gif508c36d2401566d7ad7731d1163d1e9c_f69564.jpg

This is the logo that i got

attachicon.gifccccff266629b1ea95db3f48dd504ac6_f73702.jpg

Problem fixed please open Order History and download.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I purchased the Winnie the pooh on the rocking horse with piglet and its only partially downloading. I need to stitch this out asap and I can’t. I have a brother machine, and take the pes files. I also purchased the piglet with tigger and the acorns and that came with like 3-4 files to download, this pooh one is only the pdf file and 1 pes file. I cannot get it to work with my brother. Can you please help. Thanks

On 2/29/2016 at 4:12 PM, Castle1115 said:

I purchased the Winnie the pooh on the rocking horse with piglet and its only partially downloading. I need to stitch this out asap and I can’t. I have a brother machine, and take the pes files. I also purchased the piglet with tigger and the acorns and that came with like 3-4 files to download, this pooh one is only the pdf file and 1 pes file. I cannot get it to work with my brother. Can you please help. Thanks

You order designs instant  available for download. Just need only click Order History (top menu)
for download you order designs How to place an order for machine embroidery designs?
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

• 4 months later...
Just now, dinny8 said:

Is it possible to get the U of O ducks color chart so all the different types of threads and their numbers can be read, I can't read the thread type because they are over the top of each other.

Thank you.

Please explain what embroidery thread palette need?
Cheers

• Like 1