Rainbow Brite embroidery designs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Several months ago, I contacted you asking if you planned on offering some of the additional Rainbow Brite characters. I wanted to check on the status of that.  I am particularly looking for Patty O\'Green, Moonglo, and skydancer, although I plan on purchasing all of the color kids, tickled pink, stormy, puppy, baby, kitty and the horses.  I have emailed several different people about this, but would like to purchase all of them from one person.  Could you give me an update on this? Thanks Sara

Hey,
I am searching for several of the Rainbow Brite characters to make quilt blocks, and then quilt it for my granddaughter for Christmas and I noticed you have a few of them. I would like to know if you are planning on adding any more of them any time soon.  The main characters I am looking for are Patty O'Green, Moonglo, Skydancer, Shy Violet (standing) and Indigo (facing front). Oh, and Starlite. I have found several places that offer Starlite, but there is not any red in the tail. Now, I know that is not a big deal, but my four year old will know immediately, she is a little too smart for our good. LOL. I will attach the images I am talking about. If you are not planning on adding these, do you know of where I might find them?  I need to get started on this very soon if I am going to have it completed by Christmas. Thanks
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi there! I purchased the Starlight horse embroidery design (under the Rainbow Brite tab) on a different website yesterday. I had a great deal of trouble stitching it because the stitch density was ridiculous. (My machine couldn't\'t handle it at 10 stitches deep). Your starlight embroidery design looks identical with identical dimensions...are your stitch densities less or will I have the same problem if I buy this file?

• Like 1
On 8/7/2016 at 9:34 PM, lefen said:

Hi there! I purchased the Starlight horse embroidery design (under the Rainbow Brite tab) on a different website yesterday. I had a great deal of trouble stitching it because the stitch density was ridiculous. (My machine couldn't\'t handle it at 10 stitches deep). Your starlight embroidery design looks identical with identical dimensions...are your stitch densities less or will I have the same problem if I buy this file?

Please look more sucesfull work in our gallery Embroidery gallery