I purchased the design "Minecraft Creeper in the Door". I downloaded the file and tried to load all the versions of the design but none will show on my machine screen. All the other designs I purchased work fine, Please help. I have a Brtother SE-400 with a 4X4 hoop.

WE add this size near time.

• 2 months later...

Hello!  Greetings from New Hampshire, USA!

I'm wondering if you are going to expand your MineCraft machine embroidery patterns. 

My soon to be 9 year old grandson is a MineCraft fanatic, and I need the patterns (in .pes format) to embroider on the new shirts I'm making him for Birthday (November 29) and Christmas. I would be ever so grateful if you could point me in the right direction.  I would request the patterns and pay for them, but I think it would be in your best interest to offer them to the world for sale.  I'm sure you would make much more from them than what it would cost me to purchase them from you.

Please let me know the possibilities of purchasing more MineCraft embroidery patterns from you (I've already got the ones you currently offer).

4 minutes ago, lone said:

Hello!  Greetings from New Hampshire, USA!

I'm wondering if you are going to expand your MineCraft machine embroidery patterns. 

My soon to be 9 year old grandson is a MineCraft fanatic, and I need the patterns (in .pes format) to embroider on the new shirts I'm making him for Birthday (November 29) and Christmas. I would be ever so grateful if you could point me in the right direction.  I would request the patterns and pay for them, but I think it would be in your best interest to offer them to the world for sale.  I'm sure you would make much more from them than what it would cost me to purchase them from you.

Please let me know the possibilities of purchasing more MineCraft embroidery patterns from you (I've already got the ones you currently offer).

No Problem for personal,  for mass sell probably need special licence.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 
Cheers 

You may be seeing my words twice here, I uploaded the 2 photos and now I don't see my text.  ???  But since I already lost one message to you, I copied it before uploading and here it is (again?).
Thanks ever so much for your prompt reply!  Unfortunately as it didn't forward to my email, I only just saw it now while I was looking for the sizes of the patterns I purchased.

How much do you charge for the digitizing?  I have images I scanned from a wall poster (12, I think), and a few that I photographed from the television (3 of these.  Quality is not great).  I'll attach one of each to give you an idea.

I'd need them to fit inside a 2.5" square (definitely not more than 3" square) as they are for raglan sleeved shirts I'm making for my grandson and need to fit on the left breast.  However, if you offer the multi-sizes as you do for those I already purchased, that would be grand as sometimes I make fleece pullovers with kangaroo pockets and the larger ones would work well for that.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

Embrodiery minecraft design

Minecraft embroidery design

On 11/16/2015 at 9:00 AM, harvey074 said:

You may be seeing my words twice here, I uploaded the 2 photos and now I don't see my text.  ???  But since I already lost one message to you, I copied it before uploading and here it is (again?).

Thanks ever so much for your prompt reply!  Unfortunately as it didn't forward to my email, I only just saw it now while I was looking for the sizes of the patterns I purchased.

How much do you charge for the digitizing?  I have images I scanned from a wall poster (12, I think), and a few that I photographed from the television (3 of these.  Quality is not great).  I'll attach one of each to give you an idea.

I'd need them to fit inside a 2.5" square (definitely not more than 3" square) as they are for raglan sleeved shirts I'm making for my grandson and need to fit on the left breast.  However, if you offer the multi-sizes as you do for those I already purchased, that would be grand as sometimes I make fleece pullovers with kangaroo pockets and the larger ones would work well for that.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

embrodiery_minecraft_design.jpg

minecraft_embroidery_design.jpg

For custom order digitizing we have special page Custom digitizing order

After add images, we send you price for thes designs. 

Our opinion - - size by 2 inch for hand design ver very small, many elements not be digitized correctly.

On 11/16/2015 at 9:17 AM, dinny8 said:

When I paid for the Minecraft pes design i also got a mickey free however my embroidery machine says its to big for my frame and won't work.  I only got that message when I downloaded mickey as a dst file as the pes file won't transfer at all.

We add to your balance 1 bonus embroidery design , please choose another design which compatible with your hoop.

Cheers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi!)

I want to tell a cool topic) I have been playing minecraft for many years now. And I think this is one of the best games. But recently I found and downloaded a cool embroidery design that makes it much cooler and more interesting! I would love to share this information with you!