• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I made my first purchase from your website.  When going to download the files all I was able to receive was the .pdf color charts, no embroidery file.  I do not know if I forgot to choose a format or what I did wrong on the order.  Can you please tell me how I can download the .pes files?  Thank you for your cooperation.

On 10/25/2016 at 9:25 AM, Berez said:

I made my first purchase from your website.  When going to download the files all I was able to receive was the .pdf color charts, no embroidery file.  I do not know if I forgot to choose a format or what I did wrong on the order.  Can you please tell me how I can download the .pes files?  Thank you for your cooperation.

For choose new or add  embroidery or color format - need choose this in Order Download page, and click button Save. After that these formats available for download.
Just need choose color charts formats in Order Dowтload page. For help please read this topic 
  • Like 1