I can't down load my file

• 4 weeks later...

I just have a question.  It seems there are two different areas for free designs.  One says add to cart, the other area says to download when you are on a certain design.  Why does this area say to download?  I tried it and all I got was a virus on my computer that took my husband all night to fix.  Is there anyway to get the "download" designs to my cart.  Thanks  Jody Heron

I just have a question.  It seems there are two different areas for free designs.  One says add to cart, the other area says to download when you are on a certain design.  Why does this area say to download?  I tried it and all I got was a virus on my computer that took my husband all night to fix.  Is there anyway to get the "download" designs to my cart.  Thanks  Jody Heron

Free designs download as any paid designs. For help please look our video help http://embroideres.com/video-instructions-customers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi I still have not received the Dora design which I've already paid for. Please advise as my previous message state that I required 3 x 3 tq. I really need the embroider design urgently. Do u by any chance have CARS and BARNEY Designs.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

I have just ordered and paid for three items and only two are showing on the download. I have tried the Zip download and that is the same. The order number is 031266 and the missing embroidery design is Old Bear

Thank you for message problem fixed. Please go to Order History  and download your Teddy bear embroidery design 2.

I am unable to get all my embroidery files for this order. When I press download all files I get an error 404 message.

Also on order 69431-23  I am unable to download the small lemur file and again I cannot download all files.

Can you please fix this prob

Your left choose embroidery format which you wish.

• 4 weeks later...

When I order sometimes I don't get everything I order.

When I come back to the site I see something that I have ordered and check my order downloads and files are not there.

Order #9967 is missing:

http://embroideres.com/embroidery-catalog/legends-south-pacific-embroidery-designs/hawaii-badge2-embroidery-design

http://embroideres.com/embroidery-catalog/legends-south-pacific-embroidery-designs/hawaii-badge-embroidery-design

is the only one in order.

I bought both.

When I order sometimes I don't get everything I order.

When I come back to the site I see something that I have ordered and check my order downloads and files are not there.

Order #9967 is missing:

is the only one in order.

I bought both.

Thank you for message.Problem fixed.