1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 7.79 x 14.07"

Woman free embroidery design

Embroidery photo stitch design

Magic woman free embroidery design in hoop

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Beautiful design, and the pictures above belie the actual stitch file.  Did you sit and trim by hand each and every jump thread.  Check the attached picture.  Not overly impressed.  Now, to stitch this out, I have to spend many, many hours removing those jump threads as you didn't put in the correct jump & trim code.

37.JPG

• Like 2
On 22.11.2015 at 3:13 AM, margnelson said:

Beautiful design, and the pictures above belie the actual stitch file.  Did you sit and trim by hand each and every jump thread.  Check the attached picture.  Not overly impressed.  Now, to stitch this out, I have to spend many, many hours removing those jump threads as you didn't put in the correct jump & trim code.

37.JPG

Yes, this is problem for photo stitch - to many jumps...

On ‎22‎.‎11‎.‎2015 at 3:13 AM, margnelson said:

37.JPG

This is standard problem with photo stitch.sorry.

• Like 1

I embroidered this design and I am THRILLED with it. Yes, the jump stitches were a pain but the gorgeous embroidery makes up for it! Thank you for such a wonderful and unique design! I am always looking for more unique designs featuring lovely/beautiful women or girls. How about glamour girls of the 40s & 50s, flapper ladies and Victorian women with their huge hats!!!

• Thanks 1
On 11/22/2015 at 3:13 AM, margnelson said:

37.JPG

Yes, this is real problem for photo stitch. To much jumps, which can't possible change.