Team names generate too long barcode on production sheet

Hello

I would like to find out if there is any way to shorten file names created via Team Names. Wilcom as default uses entered text details as design names. Text details can get really long sometimes and a barcode generated on production sheet could go up to half of A5 page in landscape orientation. Embroidery machine cannot then scan this barcode. I'm looking for some option within Wilcom to create designs with a default short name, can even be a number. I deal with hundreds of designs daily and changing file names manually is very time consuming and is against the idea of team names which is supposed to simplify and automate this process.

Please note: I have to keep name of original design (for example font size that is used or logo number if there is combination of logo + text line) for quality check purpose in other department. So I would like to keep the core name and when Wilcom generates team name, to have it as short as possible.

I have checked every possible option, but no luck. Not sure if it even exists, but that can save me a lot of time daily, so I need to keep trying.

I have attached an example of long file name for better understanding.

12ICoNiChemLogo&Name.pdf

• Like 1