wilcom e3 price

Hi all I am willing to purchase embroidery studio E3 from wilcom, but I am unaware about its price. I have contacted local dealer the price they have quoted is way too high. If anybody here have purchased E3 pls quote the price & your country so that it can help members to know what price the dealers are offering in what city/state. also pls inform the price is with integrated corel or without corel. If possible anybody has recently upgraded from 2006 to E3 pls inform the price your dealer has quoted for upgrade.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, here are the prices for Europe, I have found on the site of the publisher. Could not find at an independent dealer. Yes it is expensive, but if you really want to put it thoroughly, it worth the shot. I know that apart from embroidery, we can also create files for automatic cutting flocking as well as patrons for the beads to stick, so really full, it worth it if we use it all.

wilcom-DecoStudio e3.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...