Silver embroidery machine ch10

Hello i need help i have the silver ch10 silver embroidery sewing machine, she works fine but i cannot get my usb to work with the machine The instruction manual  says it takes pes and dst but when i read down to the usb section it says it uses Ths files I am new to this any help would be gratefully apptrciated

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

In the instruction booklet it had an address to a link to EZ converter. which did not work for me so i sent an email to costomer servaces who sent a link to a different page that i had opened What you do is download EZ converter open it go to import file then save as which saves your files to jhs files Now i can and have done embroideries from the internet So happy  Here is link if your embroidery mach only does jhx files If you like embroidery and machine sewing this machine is for you

• 5 months later...
On 8/26/2022 at 11:51 AM, Ritzye Coy said:

Hello i need help i have the silver ch10 silver embroidery sewing machine, she works fine but i cannot get my usb to work with the machine The instruction manual  says it takes pes and dst but when i read down to the usb section it says it uses Ths files I am new to this any help would be gratefully apptrciated