0 From 0 reviews
  • Like 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 7.04 x 10.78'

Author: Zabava 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18.4 x 14.3 is just WAY too big for my machine, but it is just a beautiful piece!

if it was maybe done in four pieces, I could do that. But my machine only goes up to 7 x 12.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:43 AM, dory5112 said:

18.4 x 14.3 is just WAY too big for my machine, but it is just a beautiful piece!

if it was maybe done in four pieces, I could do that. But my machine only goes up to 7 x 12.

Not possible resize photo stitch embroidery

Why then do you have the size at 7.04 x 10.78'   actually not ' but should be "   feet vs inches. How many people can do (or want) a picture of a dog this large? My preference would be for the shown size and not the actual size. Just my opinion. Many of the designs are way too large. Photostitch is done better on a semi or commercial machine due to the density of the design so I would not do it on my Babylock Destiny where I have a camera for better placement. I have to do it on my Brother PR600 and it's not easily placed exactly where you want it if you use a split design.

• Thanks 1

We understand and agree with your opinion. But the choice of the size falls behind the digitizer. We try to make more people use the projects. I will definitely pass on your position

Yes, please pass it along. I love this design and when I saw the posted size was excited because it looks like my daughters dog. Would have been a wonderful Christmas present but not now. I hope to see some smaller sizes in the future. But I do appreciate all the ones I have collected and have stitched out.