Civil Air Patrol California Wing patch, subdued free embroidery design

Create an account or sign in to download this
31 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews

1 Screenshot

About This File

The Civil Air Patrol puts painfully bright patches on its uniforms, including on its camouflage utility uniforms. Teen-aged CAP members like I once was might long for patches to match their cammies. This is a single color pes file intended to be sewn black on an olive drab background, as per the photograph, to go with an old style olive drab uniform. It could of course be sewn in any color you like, to match Woodland, Multicam, or DigiTiger uniforms.

Designed in the WWII period, allegedly by someone at Disney studios, the California Wing patch is significantly cooler-looking than those of other states CAP wings. I doubt anyone anywhere will get anything out of this, but hey, here it is.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Edited: better example picture, plain black/white.

The Civil Air Patrol puts painfully bright patches on its uniforms, including on its camouflage utility uniforms. Teen-aged CAP members like I once was might long for patches to match their cammies. This is a single color pes file intended to be sewn black on an olive drab background, as per the photograph, to go with an old style olive drab uniform. It could of course be sewn in any color you like, to match Woodland, Multicam, or DigiTiger uniforms.

Designed in the WWII period, allegedly by someone at shoppingmode Disney studios, the California Wing patch is significantly cooler-looking than those of other states CAP wings. I doubt anyone anywhere will get anything out of this, but hey, here it is.

User Feedback