1 Screenshot
About This File

Size: 13.79 x 13.03''

Unleash the Power of Nature with the Tiger Head Free Embroidery Design

Perfect for Animal Lovers and Bold Creations

Bring the majestic beauty of the wild to your projects with our Tiger Head Free Embroidery Design! This bold and captivating pattern showcases the fierce and elegant face of a tiger, perfect for adding a touch of strength and wild spirit to your embroidery. Whether you're working on a piece for a nature lover, personalizing accessories, or creating unique home décor, this design will make your stitching roar with creativity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

User Feedback
Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

gabrii
gabrii 0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

pes file don`t working...:(

• Sad 1
Link to review
Mila Oost
Mila Oost 719

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The design is beautiful, but I will not embroider it. Why? The answer is simple: Several colors are embroidered on the same areas, overlapping the previous ones. I checked this on the so-called "design player".  I do this every time I have doubts.  As a result, the embroidery becomes very hard, literally "wooden" to the touch. This is not what you expect from satin stitch embroidery.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to review
Ostviertelad
Ostviertelad 96

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Ist mir ein wenig zuviel Motiv Durcheinander. Fällt schwer die einzelnen schönen Elemente darin zu erkennen. 

Trotzdem Danke. Kann mir vorstellen, daß das erstellen der Datei aufwendig war 

• Sad 1
Link to review