Snow maiden free embroidery design 6

Unusual beautiful free project for embroidery without using fabric. Can be part of decorating a Christmas tree or a decoration on the window. Embroider several designs with different threads and make a composition or gifts for friends. Embroidered gifts are the best way to show your feelings.

Size full: 5.52 x 8 .50'

2 parts; 4.00 x 3.47' and 5.43 x 5.69'

embroidered snow maiden design

• 2 weeks later...

95% of the free embroidery designs I've downloaded from this site will not load into my brother PE-770.  I am using the PES format for brother and they load onto my computer and my thumb drive just fine, but will not download into my embroidery machine.  Some I've downloaded work fine, but most do not.

Any suggestions?

We thinbk thi is connection with embroidery design size. For example .You download Big Lily 2 free embroidery desigm. This design have size  6.61 × 5.51"  this is bigger for your hoop 5-7. Please check size before download. Also you can add your embroidery machine in profile. After that every time, you see compatible design or no.

Cheers

• 6 months later...