your help needed! Digitizer recommendations...

Hi there, 

I need help with recommendations for a digitizer who is expert at fonts. Not someone who will just chuck it through the software and indeed not the cheapest - rather someone who will take time and care to ensure the alphabets are best possible.

I've had a few quotes so far, courtesy of googling, but they aren't interested in what fabric I'm using, what needle size and thread weight etc. I had a sample done by one who tried to send me the character done with satin stitch: The characters are 0.5" high and quite delicate so I would have though a running stitch would have been more appropriate (based on my limited amateur knowledge!) I did suggest this and had no response. I said I wished to use 60 weight thread and they said they digitize for a 40 weight. <_<

I am new to this and I want someone I can trust, who is going to look at density, the best stitch for the size and character type etc etc. Does anyone have any personal recommendations based on positive experiences, or is anyone reading this interested in quoting me? It's two different fonts, letters and numbers - 78 characters in total... It's for a product I sell, a gift item, currently hand embroidered and I wish to offer a machine embroidered alternative and therefore a faster alternative to my clients. But it has to be good quality! 

Thank you in advance.