I had bought the bud light embroidery pattern sometime ago. I had managed to get it open after some major trouble. I accidentally deleted it from my files today and cant for the life of me to get it opened again. Please help! I have a Brother se 400 pes format 4x4 hoop. Can you please send me an open attachment.

• 9 months later...

I\'ve recently purchased the Bud Light logo from your website.  I have a brother SE425 embroidery machine which uses a pes format.  I\'ve downloaded the design and tried to import it into my machine, but nothing shows up on my screen.

I even tried the other formats for brother machines, to see if they might work but still nothing.  Do you have other designs for the Bud Light logo that might work?

I\'ve recently purchased the Bud Light logo from your website.  I have a brother SE425 embroidery machine which uses a pes format.  I\'ve downloaded the design and tried to import it into my machine, but nothing shows up on my screen.

I even tried the other formats for brother machines, to see if they might work but still nothing.  Do you have other designs for the Bud Light logo that might work?

Please check attached files which we send via e-mail.