Yellow roses free embroidery design 27

A large bouquet with roses to create a classic decoration of the living room - pillows and napkins. Soft colors and harmonious lines. Free machine embroidery designs professional level. This is a real art that you can repeat many times with your embroidery machine.

Size: 4.96 x 6.91"

Author:  pastylle

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • 5 months later...

Hello

Could you please help

For some strange reason i am unable to open any files from this website. This is the message i receive when i try to open it in pes

image.png.1ae0b5154743076f300d321b3ae65d7a.png

I use WinRAR when i open other pes files with no problems from other websites, but anything from this site i can't. When i go to the Default Apps Setting page i am unable to select WinRAR, i am using windows 10.

Please advise on the best way to solve this issue.

Regards Tanya

• Sad 1

WinRAR can't open embroidery file. This is archive software.

It's very simple to open the embroidery file - you need special software (Embird, PE-DESIGN, Buzz Tools..). You can use paid or free. Free can be found on our website - My Editor.
An important point. To embroider a file, you do not need to open it in special embroidery software. It is enough to copy it to USB stick (or a special card for your embroidery machine).

What embrodieyr machine you have?

• Upvote 1