Brother pe150 card and reader

There are Brother cards available, sometimes you can find them on Craigslist or ebay.  I actually have 4 cards I never use and could send them for the cost of postage.  You could also look for a ped basic card reader, which comes with a blank card, which you can then load with designs from the internet.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 3/6/2020 at 1:24 PM, jencera said:

There are Brother cards available, sometimes you can find them on Craigslist or ebay.  I actually have 4 cards I never use and could send them for the cost of postage.  You could also look for a ped basic card reader, which comes with a blank card, which you can then load with designs from the internet.

I have the same problem with my brother PE150. Do you still have some memory cards available? This would be very helpful.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 11:24 AM, jencera said:

Do you still have the 4 cards I would love to buy them from you