Make another Mayan glyph for cocoa/chocolate

I have used two of the Mayan designs, in the free with purchase group of designs and would like to see if you would consider adding another to the group.

I came across the glyph for cocoa/chocolate while reading about the Mayan culture.  I was able to find a few pictures of it on these pages and saw that there is

also a cross stitch design that is being put on a small bag of chocolates as a Christmas gift.  I will add the pictures I found.  Perhaps when you have time you could 

create one similar to those in the file here for us to use.   Thank you.   

My account has not been updated since I have a new computer, still listing me as a newbie.;)

Mayan cocoa glyph -chocolate.jpg

kakawaglyph.jpg

• Thanks 2
21 hours ago, diver361 said:

Perfect creative idea for next project.. Ok i digitizing it and put to free embroidery designs library in this week.

Thanks so much for doing the Mayan glyph for chocolate, it will be one of my favorites.  It has a lot of possibilities.  There are other glyphs that I have downloaded for shirts, there being thousands of years old makes them so unique.  Thanks so much.  

I pushed the quote button thinking it would open a smaller window and did not page down to see all this, :)

Perfect creative idea for next project.. Ok i digitizing it and put to free embroidery designs library in this week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been looking into the Maya glyphs.  There are a group of glyphs that would make good embroidery designs. 

They have a series of symbols for births months and spirit guides.  I have looked into the culture which is being updated as they found out more information through the translation of the glyphs.  It is a fascination search.

I can send graphics for these sites, if you decide to try any.   I have downloaded a ttf to use to make a few interesting but not fully identified glyphs, a few are familiar as I seen more of them.  I enjoy know what they mean.   Dr. Diana Davies has  list for spirit animals . You can find them yourself.  Mine is a 'dog" .  Some look unusual, some look more recognizable.  Her site give a lot of information.  It is a fun site to visit.  image.jpeg.b21df58cbcfbd6f5276a63b790303bce.jpeg

• 4 months later...